Reopening COVID Measures
Some of the new measures being taken are as followed:
- Face masks will be worn by myself and clients during services * if you do not come with a mask, one will be provided at an additional cost. (Please bring your own mask)
- Temperature check will be mandatory before beginning the service
- You will be required to wash/sanitize hands before service.
- Only those with appointments will be permitted inside. Please do not bring guests.
- Appointment times will be staggered to allow time to properly clean and sanitize in-between clients. This includes the following: tools, chairs, station, shampoo bowl, debit machine, etc.
- A new cape and towels will be provided for every service
- Beverages and candy will not be offered at this time
- We encourage clients to pay with debit/credit, instead of cash.
- Waiting area has been removed, please show up no more than 5 minutes early.
We hope you’ve all been staying healthy and positive through these times and we can’t wait to see your faces again! Stay Rad!